Topic: [THAC XII] Wheel of Jeopardy

Directory Link

Wheel of Jeopardy [THAC XII]

youtube

a THAC XII entry, a game show host in a serious situation

Re: [THAC XII] Wheel of Jeopardy

That made me laugh out loud. Great short. It's funny how you mixed up three game shows into one. I like the job montage, it's just like a game-show host to talk that way in all situations. mini/tongue

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I always look forward to your THAC entries, Ahnt. The fact that you make one every year without fail deserves some kind of award in itself.

Whilst the animation itself is OK, the production design is surprisingly excellent. It look exactly what I would expect an 80's/90's gameshow to look like in LEGO. The writing is also top-notch, with the hosts dialogue hitting all the right spots and the job-montage is just beautiful.

Why hasn't this recieved more praise?

YouTube
Max, She/They

Even though the random humor was a bit too hard to follow, that was probably one of the best interpretations of a LEGO game show I've ever seen. I laughed out loud at the part with Becky.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Thanks everyone for the nice feedback!
Indeed, submitting a film every year is a must, otherwise my animation thirst can not be quenched. I guess next time we go for less humor and more cinematography and EPIC in general, but that also requires a tad bit more preparation. Maybe I get something released outside of THAC this year,

Cheers Arend